A Message to Our Customers Regarding COVID-19
Eco Serve Pest Services is continuing to monitor the ever changing environment surrounding the Coronavirus Pandemic throughout our nation and community. As protectors of public health and property, our team continues working diligently to keep our local homes and businesses safe from harmful pests.
To our valued customers:
Eco Serve Pest Services prides itself on protecting Western New York homes and businesses from harmful pests. The health and safety of our team, our customers and our community is equally as important. In the wake of the coronavirus which has recently made its way close to the Western New York region, we feel it is important to keep you informed of the additional safety measures in place here at Eco Serve. We understand information on this virus is being updated nearly by the minute. Our leadership team has been closely monitoring the evolution of this global health event. Our additional practices are based on the guidance by local, national and global health officials, including those by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Please note the additional practices initiated to our current service protocols:
Hand Sanitation Practices:
Hand sanitation throughout the service day including but not limited to:
- At the arrival of every service visit.
- After shaking hands with a customer.
- Upon completion of each service visit.
- Before and after a service team members break/lunch period.
- Thorough hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds or more whenever our service and office team has the opportunity.
- Should a service team member need to enter the interior of an account, protective gloves will be worn throughout as to not transmit germs to or from the surface of the hand.
- Daily team reminders to keep hands away from the face to minimize any transfer of germs.
Mandatory Illness/Symptom Reporting:
Morning wellness check includes self temperature monitoring prior to the start of each work day.
- If a team member is feeling under the weather or experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, and/or shortness of breath, it is required that the team member immediately notify their supervisor and stop their work day. We will require any team member not feeling well to stay home.
Hard Surface Sanitation:
- Our office staff has initiated twice daily sanitation of hard surfaces including door handles, counter tops, bathroom surfaces, keyboards, printers, phones, cell phones etc.
- Our service team has initiated sanitation practices of hard surfaces around and within their service vehicles twice daily minimum. This includes cell phones, tablets, printers, door handles on the interior and exterior, steering wheel, display monitor, vehicle controls, center console, rear storage shelving and service bags.
You can help us too!
If you or a member of your family is feeling under the weather or you have been exposed to someone who is ill, we request that you notify our office team at 716-536-5806, text us at 716-261-2562 or email us at [email protected] so our team can reschedule any interior service visits.
Thank you in advance for your understanding of our service protocol adjustments and the time commitment this may impact throughout our day. At Eco Serve, we promise to do our part as a team to minimize the impact that this virus has within our community. We value your business and trust in keeping you and your family pest free.
Please reach out at any time if you have additional questions or concerns.