Pest Control in Assisted Living Facilities
Nursing facilities can be home to our loved ones, so we want to make sure they are comfortable and safe from any possible sanitary issues. When looking for possible infestations, you can expect to see pests such as ants, fruit flies, and rodents in nursing homes. In Western New York, our commercial pest exterminators rely on 3 main concepts, and they include:
- Prevention: Protecting your business from harmful pests and keeping them out so you can focus on what matters.
- Integrated Pest Management: Advanced technologies, detailed inspection, proper identification and reporting based on our findings.
- Partnership: Ongoing communication with a specialist and follow up treatments if needed.
Get a Free Estimate
Constant Attention to Facility Needs
When running an assisted living facility or retirement home, cleanliness is paramount. After all, your clients expect the very best, and as they’re entrusting their loved ones’ well being to your business, why shouldn't they? If you simply don’t have the extra time or enough employees to keep your facility bug-free though, there’s no need to despair. Instead, look to the local experts at Eco Serve Pest Services to do the job right! With more than 20 years of experience across Western New York and a science-based approach to every job we take on, you can expect the following when you use our commercial pest control services:
- Thorough inspections from trained, local exterminators.
- Protection from common pests like ants, wasps, rodents. bed bugs, cockroaches, powder post beetles, and many more!
- Quick response times
- FREE retreatments if you see pests within 30 days of our service concluding.
- Guaranteed results.
- And much more!
Areas We Service in New York
Here at Eco Serve Pest Services, we are built around a commitment to customer service, transparency, and giving back. In addition to serving our community by providing pest management, we also give back through events such as food drives, our team day of giving, and other philanthropic events. When you let us help you, you help us give back to our larger community.