Property Management and Multi-Family Housing in Western New York
Property managers have a lot to think about other than pest control. However, infestations in an apartment or condominium have the potential to affect multiple units, calling for prompt action to prevent spread. When you partner with Eco Serve for your commercial pest control requirements, our 3 pronged approach includes:
- Prevention: Keeping pests out in the first place to protect your property, tenants, and their belongings from harm and damage.
- Integrated Pest Management: When there is a problem, we take the time to understand it and determine the best treatment plan based on each individual situation, resulting in reliable and effective treatments with long-lasting results.
- Partnership: Constant communication is a part of developing a relationship with our clients and deducing how to best meet their specific needs.
Get a Free Estimate
Experience You Can Trust
Eco Serve Pest Services has been protecting Western New York from all kinds of pests for over 20 years. Our knowledgeable and friendly commercial exterminators use technology-based methods to eliminate insects and rodents and prevent their return, keeping your tenants satisfied and safe.
As part of our commercial pest control services, you can expect:
- Comprehensive inspections to pinpoint the exact issue.
- Treatments to combat common pests including ants, wasps, rodents, bed bugs, cockroaches, beetles, and many more!
- Quick response times
- Free re-treatments if pests return
- Guaranteed results.
- And more!
What Issues Can Pests Cause to Rental Properties?
Pests, like cockroaches, rodents, and ants can cause a lot of stress and do damage to your home before you even know they're inside. Renters can deal with pests and this will change their attitude on resigning for a new year. The most common ways insects and rodents can be a nuisance include:
- Spreading Diseases: Pests like cockroaches and rodents are notorious for spreading diseases whether it is through a bite or contaminating food.
- Damage Your Home: Rats and mice have the ability to chew through wires, gnaw on furniture, and potentially damage your walls with holes.
- Harbor Unpleasant Odors: One quick sign to discover pests is to pick up on the unpleasant smell they bring with them. This can deter renters right away when they walk in.
- Destroy Reputations: Rental homes depend largely on their review generation, and if your complex is infested with pests, tenants will be more inclined to write complains which could prevent new renters from moving in.
Why You Need Commercial Pest Control As A Property Manager
As a property manager, you already have a lot on your plate. The last thing that you want to worry about is dealing with a pest infestation disturbing your rentals, whether it's ants, spiders, rats, wasps, or any of the other common pests we see here in New York. Not only do bugs and rodents deter potential renters from giving you business, they can also harm the physical structure and systems of your buildings, cause health problems from bites, diseases, and contaminated food, and ruin your renters’ property as well. Pest control is especially important if you manage an apartment complex or other multi-family housing unit where a problem in one unit can quickly spread and affect others.
With help from your friends at Eco Serve Pest Services, you don’t have to stress about dealing with pests on your own. Our strategy for pest management focuses on preventative pest control to help keep pests from entering your rentals in the first place and integrated pest management to quickly and effectively take care of pest problems when they do arise. We also prioritize frequent communication and a close partnership with our clients to make sure that all of their pest control needs are being met.
Benefits of Preventative Pest Control for Rental Properties
Preventative pest management methods are one of the most important facets of pest control for property managers because they can help stop an infestation before it even begins. You can avoid most pest problems entirely by partnering with your local pest management professionals from Eco Serve Pest Services whose comprehensive inspections are key to keeping pests at bay.
Our experienced technicians are experts at preventative pest management. We can help you to identify potential problem areas that might allow pests entry into your property, such as cracks or gaps in walls and around windows, doorways, vents, and pipes. Another important part of preventative pest management is controlling access to things pests are looking for: water, food, and shelter. Besides keeping up with general cleaning, educating yourself and your tenants about how to properly take care of food products, pet food, and trash is half the battle in making sure pests aren’t interested in entering your rentals.
Areas We Service in New York
Here at Eco Serve Pest Services, we are built around a commitment to customer service, transparency, and giving back. In addition to serving our community by providing pest management, we also give back through events such as food drives, our team day of giving, and other philanthropic events. When you let us help you, you help us give back to our larger community.